The role of the modern day military engineer is changing. The nature of current and predicted future missions mean that forces need to be as flexible as possible with the ability to provide rapid and effective military and civil engineering support anywhere in the world. Both military and suppliers need to work together to ensure force mobility is achieved without losing core capabilities.
Combat Engineer provides the international military engineering community with the opportunity to share experience, knowledge and requirements within a dedicated and focused environment.
Combat Engineer is the must attend event for all those that are involved in and around the provision of military engineering equipment and capabilities all over the world.
Key Focus Areas:
- CIMIC and Disaster Relief
- Force Restructure and Modernisation
- EOD/IEDD and route clearance innovations
- Rapid deployment, mobility and flexibility
- Assault engineering and counter mobility
- Force protection and operational sustainability