Now in its third year, Combat Engineer hosts a variety of high-ranking Military Engineers whilst allowing leading solution providers to display their expertise. It serves as the premier platform for both industry and military experts to network and shape the future of military engineering.
This year TDNUK are delighted to announce that the Chief Royal Engineer for the British Army Lieutenant General Sir Mark Mans will host Combat Engineer 2016.
In addition to the main event on the 2nd and 3rd of November 2016 in Prague, Combat Engineer 2016 will open with a focus day dedicated to Energy solutions for future operations hosted by NATO HQ’s Emerging Security Challenges Division Officer Dr Susanne Michaelis PhD.
This year will focus on:
- Energy demands in austere environments
- Operational infrastructure in the contemporary environment
- Optimising engineer intelligence
- Gap crossing capability development
- Enhancing manoeuvrability
- Neutralising mines and explosive devices